Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Video: The teacher who beats a student in a rap battle

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I thought I'd lighten the mood with this video that's recently gone viral and brought much amusement... been featured in The Sun, Guardian and other media.

[yt]tp4wEewrQdU[/yt]
Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp4wEewrQdU

Skip the first min of ads for the action where the student, going by the name of Blizzard gets totally owned by supply teacher, Mark Grist.

:D

Dec 29, 2011
It's actually very even. Just a lot of people who know nothing about rap battles jump on the "omgzzz teacher beat student" band wagon. Even so, quality watching.

It's actually very even. Just a lot of people who know nothing about rap battles jump on the "omgzzz teacher beat student" band wagon. Even so, quality watching.

Both tell where they are coming from, so if you relate to one over the other, then that's speaking for you.
"f*** you and your £8.95 an hour" is, for me, just cheap shot talking.

The rap ought to have been the kid on home territory while teach not exactly responding allegorically took the punk down leaving his Mum with a frown
teaching those kids has to suck, hearing "ah don't give a fook" every day from thick brats who think themselves phat, and like they're all that when they're talking like twats.
To better the rap dont get in a flap, go for the winnah then - he seems a good chap. He took Blizz to task it was not a big ask, he got his come-uppance his rap not worth tuppence - the teach told the story and stole all the glory, took B's hipocrisy put him where he's supposed to be, down on his grades so he spews those tirades, like Olive Oyl chewing Grist he got foiled, spoiled baked and boiled and just went and self-soiled. Young punk pay the pipers, get back in yo diapers

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here