Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

victoria trains buggered?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
just been told the trains out of Victoria are buggered, dont know if its a little delay but the Southern site says "Operating incident" which is ominously curt.

good hunting fellow commuters.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
just been told the trains out of Victoria are buggered, dont know if its a little delay but the Southern site says "Operating incident" which is ominously curt.

Just when the prices go up too. Lovely.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Unbelievable - I pop on to your site for a nose and the first word I see is 'buggered'. Couldn't make it up really.

most of us have no problem with using such a word from our rich and varied language.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

When I saw this I thought 'Ernest' had been playing trains again:drool:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What a difference a day makes.

Fine and dandy, on time, and seats for everyone yesterday.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That twat norman baker been on the news today saying how good the trains are as well

All the interviewees on TV news today have been bleating on about the taxpayers burden being reduced in subsidising the railways. Wasn't the contribution from taxpayers an incentive from Government to ensure the privatised train companies could pass on juicy dividends to the shareholders ? The pricing increase formula needs an overhaul to stop the greed.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

That article's a joke, as are the arbitrarily priced advanced fares. How can he claim they provide 'value' through a 'simple, transparent system.'

I travelled from Bristol to Brighton today (having bought a ticket a month ago) and had to travel via London (Paddington, Oxford Circus, Victoria) unless I wanted to pay an extra £50 for the direct train. The other option was via Fareham for an extra ~£30. Seems pretty illogical to me. Then, of course, I find services were cancelled from Victoria. Excellent!

Travelling to Bristol the direct train was the cheapest option.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
That twat norman baker been on the news today saying how good the trains are as well

He's on South Today at Lewes Station banging on about investment in the railways, new carriages for Southern etc and one of those shite trains with no toliets has just pulled out the station behind him. :facepalm:
What a ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here