Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente's first goal.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I found this video of vicente's first goal in blue and White stripes (Edit: actually it is green and black, but you know what I mean!) on you tube and thought it should be shared on NSC.
It is taken from an Albion fans camera so the quality is not as good as the footie league show or Seagulls player, but the noise from those attending makes up for the long distance!
Well worth a watch, if you couldn't make the game.
I am sure there will be many more like this to come!
:albion2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrqBT0AkYx8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Last edited:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It was wonderful.
He is wonderful.

One of those players that you want to have the ball all the time, bit like Wardy & Zamora. So exciting on the ball.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Already a goal of the season contender across all divisions!
Seriously? It wasn't that good was it (that video is a fine job from the stands, but not exactly match of the day)?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Whos the fat bald git with the Albion tattoo ??
Oh shit its me ha ha ha ha !!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Presumably the Albion fans bellowed a song of praise for Vicente after that wonder goal...?

I am an advocate of

Na, na, na-na,
Na, na, na-na,
Hey, hey, hey,
BE-THEN-TAY..!!!

but could live with

Ole, ole, ole, ole,
BE-THEN-TAY-AY...!!!
Ole, ole, ole, ole.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Interesting. Does that mean that any fan-made video, even say a lousy 3 second clip of a player warming up shot on a mobile phone*, can't be shared?

* I'm not saying this film was like that, I'm just making up an extreme example.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I have never seen an Albion goal quite like this one. I do not know of any Albion players who had the skill? Willie Irvine , perhaps, got the nearest to it.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If Vicente was a dog...

he'd be an awesome dog.

12jqG.gif

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have never seen an Albion goal quite like this one. I do not know of any Albion players who had the skill? Willie Irvine , perhaps, got the nearest to it.

You sure about that ?

Cracking goal, but I've seen plenty like it. Bennett for starters, we'd get two or three of those a season out of him.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Interesting. Does that mean that any fan-made video, even say a lousy 3 second clip of a player warming up shot on a mobile phone*, can't be shared?

* I'm not saying this film was like that, I'm just making up an extreme example.

Isn't it technically illegal to even take photos in the ground?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
You sure about that ?

Cracking goal, but I've seen plenty like it. Bennett for starters, we'd get two or three of those a season out of him.

Not with the run from inside his own half, the Cruyff-esque turn on the edge of the box then "weaker" right foot into the top corner surely? Benno scored some cracking strikes but not sure it he had quite the build up that Vicente's had? I await to be proved wrong though!

P.S. Happy Birthday :smile:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here