Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

theweasel

Aug 27, 2003
Eastbourne
Is it possible that our Mr Flair isn't injured and is actually homesick? Hopefully i'm completely wrong and way off the mark, just got feeling he's struggling or more likely his family to settle here.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just what I love about NSC. A negative supposition based on absolutely nothing at all which will doubtless gain added credibility if he doesn't score a hat trick every other game :facepalm:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It all makes sense!!! A friend of mine saw him frowning the other day. I think he may be off back to Spain!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just what I love about NSC. A negative supposition based on absolutely nothing at all which will doubtless gain added credibility if he doesn't score a hat trick every other game :facepalm:

I think you're deliberately muddying the waters to make the OP's original assertion seem ridiculous. Sure getting on someone's back for not scoring a hat-trick every other game is ridiculous. But that's not the case here. He's made five appearances and hasn't got a hat-trick yet. Basically, he's a failure and you need to open your eyes to the FACTS!.

:jester:

Mestalla

Aug 31, 2011
Valencia
Is it possible that our Mr Flair isn't injured and is actually homesick? Hopefully i'm completely wrong and way off the mark, just got feeling he's struggling or more likely his family to settle here.

Well, acording to what his wife tells in her Facebook to her friends, they are having a good time here. And she said yesterday to a friend that she and her daughter were going to be alone all weekend...so I guess that means that Vicente is travelling with the team.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Not everybody is a a wanker like you.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
I think Vicente's main problems will come during the cold, winter months. Let's be honest, when it's snowing or pissing down with rain, he may have problems playing in the Championship.

At the moment, I doubt he's homesick at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here