#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think Gus wants to keep him fit for 31/1/12

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is a shame, but as a fair few on here said when we signed him; he is Spain's answer to Owen Hargreaves.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
:shrug:

Starting to get annoying now.

Why does most of the vicente negativity around his injury in these threads always have to come from you.

Dont you think he is finding this annoying? Of course he is. I am sure he is desperate to get out there and show people what he can do in English football. We just need to have some patience with him and I am sure he will still have a part to play this season for us

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Have you read this somewhere as the only info I have read is that he is unlikely to start, not that he isn't playing at all? He could still be on the bench which would be unsurprising when coming back from injury.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why does most of the vicente negativity around his injury in these threads always have to come from you.

Dont you think he is finding this annoying? Of course he is. I am sure he is desperate to get out there and show people what he can do in English football. We just need to have some patience with him and I am sure he will still have a part to play this season for us

I've only ever made on previous thread about his injury? So no most of it doesn't come from me, sorry for informing everyone that he may not play...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I've only ever made on previous thread about his injury? So no most of it doesn't come from me, sorry for informing everyone that he may not play...

Thanks.
Hardly an "exclusive" though, was it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Prefer him to be out now in order to get him fit for the new year and help us on an undefeated run launching us into a promotion/playoff place !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think vicente should consider retiring from football,hardly played much in 2 years,i was delighted with the signing although a cautious delight as i knew he would hardly play,just glad he only signed for a year as i don't expect him to play hardley any games from now on.

If he's on big wages i will be well fu#ked off:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here