Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente....The reason we aren't doing well?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Fishing_Cartoon.gif

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
Worth bearing in mind though that being most probably the highest paid player at club might have put a few noses out of joint and could have ( and I emphasise the word could) disrupted team harmony , just a thought and by no means based on any facts or rumours and I for one am very pleased to see this calibre of player at the Albion although it would be lovely to actually see him on the pitch a few more times

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Worth bearing in mind though that being most probably the highest paid player at club might have put a few noses out of joint and could have ( and I emphasise the word could) disrupted team harmony , just a thought and by no means based on any facts or rumours and I for one am very pleased to see this calibre of player at the Albion although it would be lovely to actually see him on the pitch a few more times
Yep, hasn't featured as much as we would all have wished. I think , however that he wants to play, and at the ass end of this season he might be the special one to push us into a play-off scenario. Am I dreaming?

A friend of mine was at an evening with Charlie Oatway in some dodgy pub in the Chav village of Cowfold, and according to Charlie Vicente trains hard, is really pissed off that he can't play and can't wait to get back into the team. To suggest that he is only interested in picking up his pay cheque and that other players might have had their noses put out of joint and that he might have disrupted team harmony, is untrue. The club knew when they signed him that he is injury prone so he is not to blame. I think it is sensible not to rush him back even if his injuries appear to have cleared up. The club must have been aware that they were taking a risk with Hoskin as he spent a large part of the end of last season injured.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It is completely moronic to suggest Vicente, who has hardly played (and when he has weve been MUCH better) is anything to do with the downturn in results.

How about throwing the same accusation at Harley, who has actually played alot and arrived at the same time?

Maybe weve just had lots of injuries and an inconsistent side? That plus the fact that we also are in a difficult division?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
A friend of mine was at an evening with Charlie Oatway in some dodgy pub in the Chav village of Cowfold, and according to Charlie Vicente trains hard, is really pissed off that he can't play and can't wait to get back into the team. To suggest that he is only interested in picking up his pay cheque and that other players might have had their noses put out of joint and that he might have disrupted team harmony, is untrue. The club knew when they signed him that he is injury prone so he is not to blame. I think it is sensible not to rush him back even if his injuries appear to have cleared up. The club must have been aware that they were taking a risk with Hoskin as he spent a large part of the end of last season injured.

If he is fit why is he not playing, i can understand not playing him against southampton as the dirty barstads would have crocked him,but if fit he should have played today:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here