Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente playing in April 2010 (Vs Athletic Bilbao)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
If anyone hasn't see this, this is Vecente playing in April 2010 (Vs Athletic Bilbao).

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Slick, quick and very cool.

He even tackles - what a bonus!

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Woooooo hooooo

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I love how he can be surrounded by defenders yet still dig out a pin-point cross. Thats true class. :banana:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
so will he takes both corners and freekicks now or harley?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Oh, boy - CMS will be in dreamland with service like that.

I suspect rightbacks will show him inside a lot, as he has no right foot, which should play into our hands.

Valencianista

Sep 1, 2011
THis is an example of what I and a few other VCF fans said that when Vicente did actually play, he was quality. He hasn't even been that bad with injuies in the last 2 years either. He just clashed alot with our coach Emery meaning that he didn't play all that often. He wasn't an Emery type player either, Emery liked dake wingers like Silva, Mata, Iniesta etc. Vicente is an out and out winger 100%, dribble and cross ..... He's captain in that Video too by the way :proud:

I tried to post this video link but I don't have a high enough post count or something? :down:

He f***ed Bilbao quite often. I hope Albion fans will support us when we play Chelsea in the Cl now! :D

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
THis is an example of what I and a few other VCF fans said that when Vicente did actually play, he was quality. He hasn't even been that bad with injuies in the last 2 years either. He just clashed alot with our coach Emery meaning that he didn't play all that often. He wasn't an Emery type player either, Emery liked dake wingers like Silva, Mata, Iniesta etc. Vicente is an out and out winger 100%, dribble and cross ..... He's captain in that Video too by the way :proud:

I tried to post this video link but I don't have a high enough post count or something? :down:

He f***ed Bilbao quite often. I hope Albion fans will support us when we play Chelsea in the Cl now! :D

PM me the link & I'll post it :)

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

I would have done anyway! Even more so now.
How do you think you will do this season without Mata in your side?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

**Thread Hijack Alert**

I'm visiting Valencia on the weekend 01/02 October when I believe your at home to Granada. What is the ticket situation likely to be? Are we going to be able to get tickets on the day at the Mestalla?

Many thanks, and yes, would love to see you beat Chelsea home and away regardless of Vicente!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
courtesy of Valencianista:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIdeos

You've probably all saw that one, that was this season.

And that was against Bilbao too. Nothing special I just thought I'd post them :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks, I had seen the first goal, didn't realise that was this season, very well taken :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here