Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not injured they are just trying to get him fit.........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Come on HB&B where is the OBLIGATORY "I asked Gus"?

Flex Your Head

Although he thinks now that they will be more aware of what Albion are about, going on to say that although the teams are similar, the Albion need to be spot on. But if Albion control the game and possession, but also create chances, the destiny of the match is in the Seagulls hands.

But this is included in the finished article in your link ([MENTION=220]Mustela Furo[/MENTION]) and it's f***ing gibberish! It's ridiculous, but this makes me feel really angry. The bloke can't write, it's as simple as that, yet he parades his wares as if he's some sort of guru.

[/seething]

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
To be honest, Vincente not playing doesn't bother me too much...because IF we do get to the play off's, and IF we do get to the final, having someone like Vincente coming on for the last 30 minutes really does change the game. His excellence could be the decider of us going up or staying.

30 yard curler from Vincente, 93rd minute at Wembley...sounds juicy.

lets just hope he is fit..:facepalm:

Did you mean Vincentelot?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
You would think that after all this time HB&Bs writing would have shown signs of improvement.

The initial post proves that it has not.

But this is included in the finished article in your link ([MENTION=220]Mustela Furo[/MENTION]) and it's f***ing gibberish! It's ridiculous, but this makes me feel really angry. The bloke can't write, it's as simple as that, yet he parades his wares as if he's some sort of guru.

[/seething]

I actually feel genuinely sorry for the other writers on that website - they are obviously serious (albeit I presume amateur) journalists and their content is bought down by HB&B's nonsense.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

[/seething]

It makes me chuckle every week that Nsc posters see a thread started by HB&B and yet still read it. Maybe they just want to feel superior?

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
wish this guy would f*** off with these shit threads
I assume he must like embarrassing himself? I guess when somebody who craves attention as much as this knob does the only way to satify himself is this

Flex Your Head

It makes me chuckle every week that Nsc posters see a thread started by HB&B and yet still read it. Maybe they just want to feel superior?
Nothing to do with wanting to 'feel superior'. I genuinely had no idea that HB&B's write-ups are actually published anywhere - see my original post - and I'm shocked that they are.
I feel many things; incredulity, frustration, perplexity, and just plain bafflement as to why someone who must realise that they have no real grasp of the written language would highlight that fact so prominently and publicly. Is it vanity, stupidity, ego, or simply to 'feel superior' that they are present at these press conferences?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nothing to do with wanting to 'feel superior'. I genuinely had no idea that HB&B's write-ups are actually published anywhere - see my original post - and I'm shocked that they are.
I feel many things; incredulity, frustration, perplexity, and just plain bafflement as to why someone who must realise that they have no real grasp of the written language would highlight that fact so prominently and publicly. Is it vanity, stupidity, ego, or simply to 'feel superior' that they are present at these press conferences?
You must have missed his previous threads from every press conference that point to his 'look at me' blogs. He's been doing it for years.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The next words I want to read about that bloke are 'He's back in the starting line-up'.

Before that, he no longer exists as a football entity. I've had my fill of excuses, speculation, misinformation, half-truths and injury updates.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The next words I want to read about that bloke are 'He's back in the starting line-up'.

Before that, he no longer exists as a football entity. I've had my fill of excuses, speculation, misinformation, half-truths and injury updates.

You are aware that for the past few weeks he has been fit enough for 30 minute cameos, but Gus has CHOSEN to give Assulin the nod ahead of him, yes?

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys

I know. He reels in about 3 pages worth of posters every week I bet he loves it. In fact he probably can't even read posts by page 3 due to the amount of jizz on his screen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here