Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not injured they are just trying to get him fit.........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You are aware that for the past few weeks he has been fit enough for 30 minute cameos, but Gus has CHOSEN to give Assulin the nod ahead of him, yes?

:facepalm::wozza:

D

Deleted User X18H

are you sure ?

spellings

Maurico Taricco
The assitant boss
Other player’s in the squad
Tarrico himself
Marcus Painter
wil be made on
have been invloved
Toby Adgestein
Jake Forster- Caskey
still get invloved
recalled how suprised
is in the Seagulls hands

and then there is the grammer of course :DOH:

e.g. missing out an entire word

with the 1st squad.
back training with development squad at times

and plenty of other cringe worthy moments

sorry Tim, but for gawd's sake take a night school class or something ;)

Priceless.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
To be honest, Vincente not playing doesn't bother me too much...because IF we do get to the play off's, and IF we do get to the final, having someone like Vincente coming on for the last 30 minutes really does change the game. His excellence could be the decider of us going up or staying.

30 yard curler from Vincente, 93rd minute at Wembley...sounds juicy.

lets just hope he is fit..:facepalm:

Please learn the rules of NSC, rule 342.2 clearly states "you are not allowed an avatar sexy than chucky1973" please change. Its just not fair.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
So the three play off games won't count? *positive thinking*

I've said before, if we get into the play offs by four points or less, then the signing of Vicente would have been justified, as that is what he has won us on his own imo. If we miss out on the play offs, then his signing/wages have been a complete waste of club funds and a total piss take...Personally I think we will get into the top six, so his contribution would have been worth while. But that still remains to be seen.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
??? It's not an excuse, is it? He just hasn't been picked. How hard is that to understand?

Of course, I'm sure somehow this is his fault as well.

There is only one reason why it was a priority for Gus to get some Premier League-level quality in the window - because he could no longer rely on Vicente. That's not having a go at the bloke, it's just a very obvious fact.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thanks for the write up Tim, very informative, and a big improvement on your last one...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
To be honest dicker has been very average anyway and will struggle to play again this season:)

Not so, and Gus knows he is a better player than many give him credit for... and has said so publicly...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here