Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not injured they are just trying to get him fit.........

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

Brighton & Hove Albion: Taricco – We have a full squad now.
By Tim Hodges from the Amex Press Briefing.

Maurico Taricco told Brighton & Hove news this morning, that he considers the Albion have a full squad, but there will always be an opening for that special player.

The assitant boss said that the players selected in the team from now on need to do more than just the basics. Other player’s in the squad will want to prove that they can display the basics, plus a bit more.

Tarrico himself is still training but not as intensely as he was earlier in the season. Joe Mattock and Marcus Painter are ahead of him for the left back berth.

Painter and Dicker are now back training with the 1st squad.

Vicente is training hard in preparation for full match fitness and although not recently selected, he is not specifically injured.

The management want to see that the player is fit enough to cope with a full Championship match.

Any decision on Vicente being involved after his current contract expires, wil be made on his fitness.

Other players who have been invloved with the first team squad recently, such as Toby Adgestein , Grant Hall and Jake Forster- Caskey are back training with development squad at times, as it is hard to train with so many players.

Although they do still get invloved in some sessions with the first team.

On Cardiff, Tano recalled how suprised the Bluebirds were by the Albion’s performance and victory back in August, in Wales.

Although he thinks now that they will be more aware of what Albion are about, going on to say that although the teams are similar, the Albion need to be spot on. But if Albion control the game and possession, but also create chances, the destiny of the match is in the Seagulls hands.

Ex Crawley and York City midfielder Simon Rusk

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Glad to hear Vicente is fighting for fitness and hasn't "hobbled a fast one", as some of the doubtful thickos oft tend to imagine and suggest on here.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Glad to hear Vicente is fighting for fitness and hasn't "hobbled a fast one", as some of the doubtful thickos oft tend to imagine and suggest on here.

Yes, because we can so definitely rely on his fitness...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The best news in there is Gary Dicker back training IMHO...

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Who is Marcus Painter Tim?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't think Vicente will play a complete match but I am more than happy for him to come off the bench.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Cheers Tim, best one yet.

Would you mind awfully finishing the last line?

The last line is the signature :moo: I think that piece was written by Simon Rusk as there are less than 10 errors on it ???

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
The last line is the signature :moo: I think that piece was written by Simon Rusk as there are less than 10 errors on it ???

are you sure ?

spellings

Maurico Taricco
The assitant boss
Other player’s in the squad
Tarrico himself
Marcus Painter
wil be made on
have been invloved
Toby Adgestein
Jake Forster- Caskey
still get invloved
recalled how suprised
is in the Seagulls hands

and then there is the grammer of course :DOH:

e.g. missing out an entire word

with the 1st squad.
back training with development squad at times

and plenty of other cringe worthy moments

sorry Tim, but for gawd's sake take a night school class or something ;)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
are you sure ?

spellings

Maurico Taricco
The assitant boss
Other player’s in the squad
Tarrico himself
Marcus Painter
wil be made on
have been invloved
Toby Adgestein
Jake Forster- Caskey
still get invloved
recalled how suprised
is in the Seagulls hands

and then there is the grammer of course :DOH:

e.g. missing out an entire word

with the 1st squad.
back training with development squad at times

and plenty of other cringe worthy moments

sorry Tim, but for gawd's sake take a night school class or something ;)

*Grammar.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
To be honest, Vincente not playing doesn't bother me too much...because IF we do get to the play off's, and IF we do get to the final, having someone like Vincente coming on for the last 30 minutes really does change the game. His excellence could be the decider of us going up or staying.

30 yard curler from Vincente, 93rd minute at Wembley...sounds juicy.

lets just hope he is fit..:facepalm:

Flex Your Head

The assitant boss said that the players selected in the team from now on need to do more than just the basics. Other player’s in the squad will want to prove that they can display the basics, plus a bit more.

Excuse me, but could someone explain to me what exactly is going on? Every time I read one of these HB&B threads, the writing is of an absolutely dreadful standard - the sentence above being a typical example.
Do these write-ups get published anywhere other than here? Is he linked to the Argus? How come HB&B gets to go to the press conferences when he clearly isn't a journalist?
In all honesty, his writing is, at best, early secondary school standard.

I'm genuinely confused and would appreciate any info.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Obviously disappointed at the lack of a “Gus told me” but my interest in this almost Joycean piece was piqued by the late dramatic arrival of Simon Rusk.

What was his involvement? We, the uninformed, demand answers that only HB&B can provide.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Excuse me, but could someone explain to me what exactly is going on? Every time I read one of these HB&B threads, the writing is of an absolutely dreadful standard - the sentence above being a typical example.
Do these write-ups get published anywhere other than here? Is he linked to the Argus? How come HB&B gets to go to the press conferences when he clearly isn't a journalist?

He writes for "Brighton & Hove News" (Brighton and Hove News) and, as such, is afforded a press pass to the pre-match press conferences.

The Albion are very good in allowing all local media outlets to participate in the press conferences (many other clubs are far more restrictive)

It's not clear whether HB&B genuinely can't write well or deliberately writes in a poor fashion in the knowledge that he'll get a load of attention on NSC if he does. What is certain is that he posts these threads full-knowing that lots of people will reply to his post (unfortunately he doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between criticism and friendship) and gets very excited about the whole thing.

He posts the initial write up (if you can call it that) on his phone on the way back from the ground, and mercifully an editor then comes along and does their best to tidy up the stream of conciousness so that by the time the masses(!) read his report it at least bares a passing resemblance to english.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Obviously disappointed at the lack of a “Gus told me” but my interest in this almost Joycean piece was piqued by the late dramatic arrival of Simon Rusk.

What was his involvement? We, the uninformed, demand answers that only HB&B can provide.

Excellent!

There's so much entertainment to be derived from Hove Bed & Breakfast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here