Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente ... missing AGAIN

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
What the hell is it with this guy? Exactly how many minutes football has he played for us? And how long since he signed?

I recall a few sick-notes in past years in the league, but this guy must take first prize by a country mile.

Not in the starting line-up or on the bench AGAIN yesterday.

What exactly is the point? GET RID.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
What the hell is it with this guy? Exactly how many minutes football has he played for us? And how long since he signed?

I recall a few sick-notes in past years in the league, but this guy must take first prize by a country mile.

Don't you think it may possibly have been a GP selection decision rather than going down the particular route of injury etc. again?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Have you not noticed how many players we have fighting to get in to the team?

Using your logic, need to get shot of noone sharpish also.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

we won 3 nil without him, I say Gus got team selection right. he is a nice to have and when we finally have him, it will be nice.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
He has already played way more than Kitson.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

Shut the f*ck up you moron. This, in the light of the size of our squad and what he's done in the games he's played is jaw-droppingly stupid. Have you actually seen him, or the team play recently? You're either not a supporter or maybe taking the piss ???

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
he has played more than Michael Owen, anyone know when he will be fit to make his debut?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
You could moan or you could look at the facts. It was confirmed he was fit during the week, and we played well at Hull so GP felt the need for no changes. The bench- Casper- Gus always has a keeper on the bench, Calderon- Defensive cover, Assulin- Presumambly the best back up midfielder, LuaLua- Best player on the pitch by far vs Liverpool (not hard) and scored equilizer against Millwall, Vokes- Forward cover. So, to conclude he wasn't injured, he just couldn't make the 16 which highlights how strong our squad is. Now stop moaning about problems that aren't there, jesus christ.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we had seven subs them im sure he would have been on the bench but now we have razak and assulin to fit in somehow so im sure VICENTELOT will feature again soon.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
He's actually played less than Kitson.

Fair enough, I didn't look that up before posting it. I only recall seeing Kitson a handful of times, and then maybe a run of 3-4 games right at the end of the season.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I don't really understand why all you retards are having a go at the threat starter for asking a perfectly valid question. After the Hull match, Gus said he left Vicente at home as he didn't want to take him all the way to Hull for 20 minutes on an awful pitch. Fair enough. But he also says he left him in Brighton with the aim of him completing five training sessions in order to be ready for Saturday. Saturday comes and he's still absent. There is a question to be asked in my opinion.

Thank you. A reasonable question is surely acceptable on here without a stream of abuse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here