Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente is God with a football

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The guy just found it so easy, it's was almost unfair. He knocked it about and started controlling the game, then he stood where he wanted a free kick and kept the ball until a Pompey player fouled him, then he smashed in the free kick! Amazing stuff.
Have to give credit to macca because he did a better job at pulling their defence apart than vokes, just gave the likes of Vicente so much space.

What a player Vicente is........ Best player ever to pull on the stripes, I only hope he stays.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

20_vicente_1468463a.jpg

Craig Noone on twitter:
@craignoone: Got booted left right and centre today but was worth it to let Vicente come on and do the business! He's too good makes it look so easy! ⚽

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
And check out how much it obviously meant to Greer as well, and Lua Lua for that matter !

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
He's just bloody amazing!

I don't care if he never plays 90 minutes, 30 minutes of him on the pitch is enough time for him to change a game.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
According to every interview I've read/seen/heard from Gus, Vicente is here as he is being given a chance to reinvent his career and play football.

Whatever the issues are concerning his fitness and state of mind, I hope he turns it around and would love it if he played for us for a couple of years.

Whenever he comes on, it's like that bit in Escape to Victory when Pele comes back on.

He is amazing.

D

Deleted member 2719

He reminds me of Diego Maradona he just jinks his way through the smallest of gaps with the ball stuck to his toe.

He is pure class.

Yes i think he is a head of Lawrenson for having the most class from an Albion player that i have ever seen.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The guy just found it so easy, it's was almost unfair. He knocked it about and started controlling the game, then he stood where he wanted a free kick and kept the ball until a Pompey player fouled him, then he smashed in the free kick! Amazing stuff.
Have to give credit to macca because he did a better job at pulling their defence apart than vokes, just gave the likes of Vicente so much space.

What a player Vicente is........ Best player ever to pull on the stripes, I only hope he stays.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

20_vicente_1468463a.jpg

Craig Noone on twitter:
@craignoone: Got booted left right and centre today but was worth it to let Vicente come on and do the business! He's too good makes it look so easy! ⚽

After decades of NOT seeing Vicente,this,I believe,is seeing too much.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
After decades of NOT seeing Vicente,this,I believe,is seeing too much.

I would prefer to see much more! If he takes us to the Prem he can get naked as far as i am concerned

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Never mind his goals, his passing ability had already started to turn the game our way long before he hit the net.

Every ball he played was accurate and weighted to perfection. A couple were threaded through the eye of a needle. Brilliant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here