Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente and pre season friendlies

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Is he exempt from playing ? Is he injured ? When will we see him pre season ?

I am sure this was explained by poyet on the website on in the argus one of the two.

Poor excuse for a thread IMHO. And exactly what was it supposed to imply? Are you suggesting that poyet would let the player sit out cos he did not want to play?

Grow up moron.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
You are actually a first clas
s idiot. I have tried to be reserved to people on here.

But you are actually a twat.

Thanks for your grown up reply !

I genuinely haven't read the Argus, so didn't know when Vicente would be playing.
Reason I asked is because my 8 year old son wanted to see The Dagger pre season and maybe get a chance of a photo with him. Don't get why you need to abuse me ?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Missing out on seeing him today as am working, but lad is looking forward to seeing him if he plays against Worthing

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
Thanks for your grown up reply !

I genuinely haven't read the Argus, so didn't know when Vicente would be playing.
Reason I asked is because my 8 year old son wanted to see The Dagger pre season and maybe get a chance of a photo with him. Don't get why you need to abuse me ?

Looking back at this I owe you an apology.

I genuinely thought this was another let's have a go at Vicente wind up threads.

I see that was wrong and yes the abuse is totally out of order in this instance.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was the drink talking

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here