Albion Rob - ROB
Turkey - HELLO
RoyalALi - Royal
Lord Bracknell - LORD B
Barnet Seagull - BARNT
Harold - HAROL
the full harris - FULLH
Kylies Stunt Arse - KSAFC

Winner of the league and winner of the playoff to qualify for the Quarter Finals. The playoffs will be different to ordinary football. It will involve teams placed 2nd to 5th. First game will be 4th place at home to 5th place. Second game will be 3rd place at home to the winner of the first game. And the deciding game will 2nd palce at home to the winner of the second game.

Hope that makes sense - basically you need to make 5th place to stand a chance of progressing. 5th place will need to win 3 games to progress, 2nd place will only need to win 1 game. It's the way I think playoffs should be so we'll give it a go.

Results to follow! Feel free to start the mind games now!

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Well to be fair Des, you've got to be a little gutted by that draw.

I can't see much chance of progression unless we get of to a little bit of a flyer.

What with KSAFC, WATTO and ROB likely to set the pace, it's up to us to fight the mid-table battle.

Sure we'd like to bring in some new faces, but the cupboard is bare. We'll have to rely on our already fatigued squad in order to progress.

I personally don't fancy our chances, but with this bunch of lads, you never know. A few little bits of luck and we'll get some momentum going and who knows, come the end of season shakeup, we may be there or thereabouts.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
ROB ROB ROB :clap2: :Clap2:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I will be operating a full squad rotation policy saving some of my best for later rounds. I do expect tough comp from all the teams, but rest assured we will be giving 100% for all games, we have nothing to lose and everything to Gain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here