Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vfestival tickets

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Shit. Why couldn't I wake up earlier.

Now I'm stuck in a f***ing queue, the server is busy on seetickets and it don't look promising.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not sure why, but gone for 2 weekend tickets, with camping, at Staffordshire. Cheltenham saying already sold out for the same.

Presumably these are easy enough to knock off on eBay if I can't go, or don't want to nearer the time?

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
I bought my V festival ticket off e bay last year for £140 for the weekend in Staffs and that was at the end of April, so prices will go down when they realise they can't sell for such huge amounts!!

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Which is why Eavis has made us all register for Glastonbury tickets this year. I can't imagine how much they would fetch on ebay for a pair.

However there's probably about 300k people registered now and registration has been opened for a further week. It's still going to be bloody impossible to get tickets for Glasto, but I'll certainly give it a good go.

Does anyone have a fax number for SeeTickets? I've heard people have had quite good sucess when faxing through ticket orders.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
180,000 registrations for 130,0000 tickets according to the paper last week, cant see many more people registering now to be honest. I also reckon a fair few people will have registered and not bother actually going for the tickets.

If you are online 9am 1st April with a decent broadband connection I reckon youll have a good chance of getting a ticket.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Albion Dan said:
180,000 registrations for 130,0000 tickets according to the paper last week

It was up to 270k odd last night and 1200 people were signing up per hour, hence the registration extension.

When do tickets actually go on sale, the Sunday (April 1st)? Just realised I'll be on a course then :(

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It shouldn't be too bad. I think the deadline extension is a bunch of bollocks, personally.

It's 9am on Sunday 1st.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Albion Dan said:
180,000 registrations for 130,0000 tickets according to the paper last week, cant see many more people registering now to be honest.

Why not? With 1.3 million tickets up for grabs, they can buy half a dozen each :lol:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
The Face said:

Ticket touting has been around for donkeys. eBay has just given people the outlet to become a ticket tout.

Until it's made illegal to re-sell these tickets like it is for football it's only going to get worse. The promoters couldn't give a toss either way as they are selling their tickets regardless.

Fact of life I'm afraid, just need to get over it and be lucky..... for example two auctions that finished around about the same time:

£410 for 2 £340 for 2

Now to me paying £170 which will work out at about 25-30 quid over face (by the time you've paid booking, postage and all the other rip off fees) doesn't seem that bad.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
tinx said:
If anyone is hoping to get tickets for the Vfestival at 9am this morning, there is a pre-sale which started at 8 this morning to jump the queue by an hour:-

http://www.seetickets.com/vfoo/vfoo.html

Out of interest, where do people find out about pre-sales? I see See Tickets do it quite a bit which is how I got Killers tickets but I just got luck as someone (on here I think) told us about it. They are obviously never advertised as that would defeat the object of it being a pre-sale but does the info just get leaked and then passed round?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here