Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VERY random bit of Vicente gossip

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
This just again makes me think i am not going mad and that i did see him down from Hove Station Friday week. Thanks wilko i am questioning my sanity less now. HB&B he might have been in Spain in early May but that does not mean he can't come over to sort his life out does it?

For what its worth I trust the OP for no other reason than it sounds kosher and i am questioning myself less. Oh and he was on a film on BBC 2 yesterday which is a sign from the TV gods. The dagger is coming....

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
. Personally I would be very disappointed in him if he signed for a Championship rival or for that matter a bottom end Premier League team
Have we not got the option to sign him for another year if he wants to play in this country next season ??

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
If its the Wilko that I think it is, then there is no doubt about the info. I work with his Dad, so I will ask him myself to coroborate.

I think its a fairly significant piece of info, better than HB&B body language.

Although its not conclusive and Vicente can always cancel, at least it offers a bit more hope that he is gonna sign............put it this way we are seriously in his thoughts.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
We need someone down that nursery now to get some pics as proof!

Or maybe not thinking about it...

Hehe...i'm glad you thought about it mate! I wouldn't go anywhere near a nursery with a camera....a stranger, taking pictures of kids at a nursery? Call me old fashioned, but i'm thinking that may well be frowned upon... Hehe..

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
If its the Wilko that I think it is, then there is no doubt about the info. I work with his Dad, so I will ask him myself to coroborate.

I think its a fairly significant piece of info, better than HB&B body language.

Although its not conclusive and Vicente can always cancel, at least it offers a bit more hope that he is gonna sign............put it this way we are seriously in his thoughts.

I doubt you work with my dad, he is retired :)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
This just again makes me think i am not going mad and that i did see him down from Hove Station Friday week. Thanks wilko i am questioning my sanity less now. HB&B he might have been in Spain in early May but that does not mean he can't come over to sort his life out does it?

For what its worth I trust the OP for no other reason than it sounds kosher and i am questioning myself less. Oh and he was on a film on BBC 2 yesterday which is a sign from the TV gods.
The dagger is coming..

...and so am i if he does :smokin:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

For what its worth I trust the OP for no other reason than it sounds kosher and i am questioning myself less. Oh and he was on a film on BBC 2 yesterday which is a sign from the TV gods. The dagger is coming....

That does sound encouraging and beats the shit out of most of the random "who I saw" attention seeking that some post on here

Lush

Mods' Pet
On the other hand, if he decides not to take up the nursery place, I would imagine he could afford to lose the deposit.

*pisses on NSCs chips*

*and chip forks*

*not bought within 500 meters of the Amex*

*no, you can't watch El Pres*

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the other hand, if he decides not to take up the nursery place, I would imagine he could afford to lose the deposit.

*pisses on NSCs chips*

*and chip forks*

*not bought within 500 meters of the Amex*

*no, you can't watch El Pres*

You're not pissing on my Piglet pie

What's encouraging to me is that he's booking the nursery place......

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Well I saw his missus buying a big 1.5 ltr bottle of squash the other day - no one buys that amount of squash unless you are going to be around for a very long time!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
My take on the Vicente thing for whats it's worth. He's a CRACKING player, no doubt about that and resigning him WOULD be amazing. He's had his first season, he's hopefully right in the head now and with a decent pre season he could blow this league apart. Personally I would be very disappointed in him if he signed for a Championship rival or for that matter a bottom end Premier League team. I think he owes us one more season having looked after him last year. He doesn't need the money so what point is there in signing for a Premier League team that is going to achieve bugger all. The new kid thing worries me, Mrs Vicente may well turn round to him and say I did the year as we agreed, I want to go home. In that case then fair enough, family comes before football. Having said all that, we fell apart at the end WITH him in the team, As good a player as he is, I won't lose any sleep if he does move on.

It's incredible that people seem to imply that the decline in form at the end of the season was down to Vicente!!!1

Well I saw his missus buying a big 1.5 ltr bottle of squash the other day - no one buys that amount of squash unless you are going to be around for a very long time!

Especially now they are all double concentrated!!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's incredible that people seem to imply that the decline in form at the end of the season was down to Vicente!!!1

It wasn't down to Vicente, but I think the team ran out of ideas apart from 'pass it to Vicente'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here