Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Verner (?) - instant NSC legend

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not sure I have spelt your name correctly Verner, but in my eyes, you're a NSC legend.

For those who didn't hear it on the Fans Phone-In, Verner is a Dutch fan of the Albion who comes over to the UK for two or three games a year. He was intelligent, well informed and funny. A proper Albion fan and apparently he follows the Albion via NSC.

Verner - take a bow.

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
did anyone catch where in NL he was from? He said the East but I missed the city/town as my girlfreind was wittering away about something un-important.

Being a Seagull exiled in NL, I'm always curious to hear of other fans over here.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Said he's next over for the Carlisle game. Top man - couldn't even explain why he supports Brighton, he just does!

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Must agree!! Verner-much, much respect!! You put a lot of local fair weather fans to shame!!

Love the fact you cant remember why you first started following the Albion as well!

And rejecting the "big clubs"!:thumbsup:

You must make sure you are over for first match at Falmer.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I heard him. WHAT A LEGEND. If you are over next season verner i would gladly give up my season ticket at The Amex for whatever game you want (as long as its not the first)

Well done buddy

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Shared a taxi to Withdean with a couple of Dutch Albion fans a few years ago, said they came over for a few games a season. One of them may have been said Verner?

Seemed like top blokes anyway.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I heard him. WHAT A LEGEND. If you are over next season verner i would gladly give up my season ticket at The Amex for whatever game you want (as long as its not the first)

Well done buddy

Likewise! Brilliant to hear.

Feb 11, 2006
Amsterdam
Cool. Well I hope he reads this. It was a nice story. I'll also hopefully have access to a season ticket next year that Werner is welcome to use if he I'm not going :eek:)

Me and my brother live in Amsterdam and have managed to convert two other Dutch guys who have been on various trips with us. We're doing our bit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here