Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Van rental in Worthing

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I've got to go down to Southampton on Wednesday.

Obviously whilst there, I shall take the piss out of any local supporters, and quite happily should I have the time, take a detour through Portsmouth with my arse stuck out of the window.

Now, I need a large van to hire from Worthing, and I wondered whether any of the good folk on here could recomend a decent company, or, more importantly, which ones to steer clear of ( no pun intented!).

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hertz Van Rental ?

Good player for Holland in his day.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I would of sorted a discount for you and all that but im off work at the moment.

Thanks anyway.

That's very good of you.

It's not the cheapest I'm after, but I don't want to get stung with the small print if I get back 5 minutes late.

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area
Thanks anyway.

That's very good of you.

It's not the cheapest I'm after, but I don't want to get stung with the small print if I get back 5 minutes late.

You will pay per 24 hours... normally get 1 hour if your late. All vans are well matained, breakdown etc. I suggest whoever you go with is to take out the full insurance so you have the lowest Excess. If your parked and something happens you will have to pay for it and thats with any company.

So many times Ive had people say well i just parked in a car park so somebody must of gone into me! Just remember your responsable for the whole vehicle.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have used Tullett self drive in the past, can't remember how much they were but they were the cheapest at the time and the van was good enough to get to SW France and back in 2 days, so I'm sure it would make Southampton :lol:.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here