Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

van Nistelrooy

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Goring Gull said:
You wouldn't say no though if he wanted to play for us for free though.

Of course, I think he's different class, but then it's our duty as football fans to mock people when they fail - especially Man Utd players.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Any player that consistently cheats to try and get fellow pros sent off will always be a wanker in my book.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
When I saw hiim a couple of weeks ago I didn't see him cheat once, but Ronaldo now he does cheat big time - plays dead every time he is tackled :angry:. Personallly I wish everyone would get off RVN back as I don't think he didi anyhting wrong yesterday apart form get attacked by the Arsenal players :(

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Arsenal discipline wise are appauling dock them points! Have to admit i'd rather see United beat Arsenal. Just don't enjoy watching Arsenal.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
hiney said:
Spot on Matt.

Van Nistelrooy needs to be applauded after his restraint at the end of the game. The Arsenal boys were completely out of control

SOmeone agrees with me :ohmy: I thought everyone was gonna slate my comments :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
hiney said:
Spot on Matt.

Van Nistelrooy needs to be applauded after his restraint at the end of the game. The Arsenal boys were completely out of control

Spot On :clap: Rud is great, shame he missed the penality though, 3 Fantasy Footbal points from him as well as a shut out from Ferdinand would have been marvellous :lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Also agree with Matt. When's the penny going to drop for Wenger. This time it was Van Nisteelrooy's fault, the last time it was whoever's fault, time before that the referee... in fact, there is probably a perfectly rational explanation behind all 50+ red cards his team have picked up since he's been in charge. Internal discipline problem? Perish the thought.

Jul 21, 2003
how i enjoy replaying the slapping he got they are all the same these Moan utd players cheats just hope nexct time the Arsenal players give him a proper seeing too i mean on the pitch and make him look the monkey he really is

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Just scene the close ups of Martin Keown and Ray Parlour et al, barracking RVN.

Those two really are prize C@nts.

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
hiney said:
Spot on Matt.

:clap2:EXACTLY what i was saying yesterday!

I thank you! :angel:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
redland said:
Rud is great, shame he missed the penality though, 3 Fantasy Footbal points from him as well as a shut out from Ferdinand would have been marvellous

I was quite indifferent about getting the three points for the penalty going in, as it would have cost me Keown's 3 clean sheet points!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All very tedious.

Van Nistelrooij did foul Vieira and was booked, Vieira rightly collected a second yellow for lashing out and RVN was fouled by Keown for the penalty. 3 out of 3 for the referee, well done.

What on earth were Vieira and the rest of the Arsenal players protesting at, cos all 3 decisions were no-brainers.

The only player who comes out of this looking like a **** is Keown. He almost costs Arsenal the game with his clumsiness, then he risks getting sent off by pushing RVN in the back after the final whistle.

Keown is the embodiment of what is wrong at Arsenal discipline-wise, and the reason why they will not win the Champions League is because of him and wankers like Cole and Parlour who pile in afterwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here