Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Value bet of the YEAR. Possibly.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
... don't laugh, but I've just stuck a score on Labour to win the Glenrothes by-election in two weeks. 7/4 with Corals.

The SNP are trying to overturn a Labour majority of 11,000. Gordon Brown has been campaigning there personally. Alex Salmond's economic policies have been shown up as a bit suspect in recent weeks -- especially as the price of North Sea Oil is tanking.

You have not, as the saying goes, been charged for this information.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Not sure what the odds are, but how about Spurs to get into Europe thanks to the Redknapp Revolution? :smokin:

... don't laugh, but I've just stuck a score on Labour to win the Glenrothes by-election in two weeks. 7/4 with Corals.

The SNP are trying to overturn a Labour majority of 11,000. Gordon Brown has been campaigning there personally. Alex Salmond's economic policies have been shown up as a bit suspect in recent weeks -- especially as the price of North Sea Oil is tanking.

It's protocol for PMs not to campaign in by-elections, so Labour must be desperate. Are you sure you didn't mis-hear Mrs Brown, who has been campaigning?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia

Thanks very much Labour :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here