Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Utility Warehouse

A mate of mine is trying to get me to sign up with this. I suspect that modest savings could be made by switching gas and electric, more if I switched phone and broadband as well.

However, I am terrified at the thought of everything going, for want of a better phrase, tits up, when phone and broadband are transferred.

Anyone out there had good/bad experiences with this please?

Dex10

Sep 8, 2010
I looked at it as I knew one of their (anoying) 'sales reps' and decided against it mainly for the reason you have given and the fact that I couldnt be bothered. If you look at their website I think there is a part for 'want to become an agent' where they go on to explain how you can buy your own porche 911 etc... If that doesnt put you off then I dont know what will...

of course I could be wrong....

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A mate of mine is trying to get me to sign up with this. I suspect that modest savings could be made by switching gas and electric, more if I switched phone and broadband as well.

However, I am terrified at the thought of everything going, for want of a better phrase, tits up, when phone and broadband are transferred.

Anyone out there had good/bad experiences with this please?

Which have ranked their services in the top 3 for VFM etc. Call centre is in the UK. You just get one bill no hassle. I have used them for a number of years.

Worth it for gas, electricity, phone and broadband. Carefull with mobiles as they may not be cheaper there, depends on the type of user you are. Also dont do wifi.

If a company was to fold or be taken over then services would go over to the new owner, there is no evidence of this though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here