Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

user names

Dec 30, 2004
As I registered my name as iaindowieisgod funny how it turned out like this.It seems everything I have heard about the fans on this site is true.

Shawrey

Oct 7, 2003
As a long "reader" of NSC (as you can see not many posts) - this is one of the funniest ones I've seen - well done to the Moderator!!!:lolol:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What have you heard, please tell us? We are of course all gay, so don't need to worry about that one.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Best wishes to your dad mate, welcome to a better class of messageboard!:wave:

pauldrulez

Jun 19, 2004
Because I am only 14, I rely on info from older relatives and the one match I have seen. I have been going to Palace for 9 years, and I have only seen you once due to the fact that you are a lesser club who hang around in the lower leagues.
Thankyou
5-0

Somehow I have changed to pauldrulez now???

Last edited:

pauldrulez said:
Because I am only 14, I rely on info from older relatives and the one match I have seen. I have been going to Palace for 9 years, and I have only seen you once due to the fact that you are a lesser club who hang around in the lower leagues.
Thankyou
5-0

A 14 year old that can count to 5. Fantastic, education is on the up in Croydon.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
pauldrulez said:
Thankyou
5-0

You can get reaquainted with us next season.(1-0)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
pauldrulez said:
Thankyou
5-0

Harsh but fair mate, that was one of the worst days in our history.

By the way, your 'sister' is actually your mum ( but don't tell her you now know)

pauldrulez

Jun 19, 2004
El Presidente said:

By the way, your 'sister' is actually your mum ( but don't tell her you now know)

Just so you now know, my sister is 3 and Im 14. :clap2: :shootself

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:jester:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
iaindowieisugly said:
As I registered my name as iaindowieisgod funny how it turned out like this.

If Iain Dowie really is God, then let's be thankful that he decided against creating man in his own image.....

pauldrulez

Jun 19, 2004
Re: Re: user names

The Laughing Bluebird said:
If Iain Dowie really is God, then let's be thankful that he decided against creating man in his own image.....
actually quite funny:clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is that signature big enough? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here