Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Use of lift to WSU

sundabish1

Nov 1, 2009
HI Insider - can the club reconsider its policy on using the lift to the WSU concourse. This is currently reserved for staff. My father in law (who struggles with mobility) was told he could use it if he had a dr's letter. Is that correct?

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I am sorry to hear that, but unfortunately, having made enquiries the lift is not available to fans. All supporters were advised that the lifts were not available for public use and for those who felt they may be unable to use the stairs they were strongly advised to consider another area of the ground. This was said verbally and appeared in the slides during the portakabin slide-show presentation. The lift is there for the use of the caterers moving food, drink and beverages to the west upper and lower concourses. I even had a few queries on here, and the club made it clear that it wasn't possible for fans to use the catering lifts to access the upper level. If your father-in-law is genuinely unable to use the stairs, I would advise he contacts the ticket office who may be able to assist with relocation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here