Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Urgent Please Read This

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
I have been told about a person who is 16 years old and has Acute Lymphatic Leulaemia. He currently has 2 months to live and urgently needs a bone marrow transplant.

If you are between the ages of 18 and 40, in good health, weigh 8 stone plus and are willing to be tested to join the Anthony Nolan Bone Marrow Register to help him or others in need of a bone marrow transplant, please telephone the Anthony Nolan Trust on 090 1882 2234 or visit the website at www.anthonynolan.org.uk to request an information pack.

Thank you for your kindness.

If you are willing to help please come to,

Art of Dance and Fitness
The Old School
Bersted Street
Bognor Regis

On Wednesday 2nd for a blood test. Please help.

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD COULD TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE MESSAGE BOARD FORUM TO TRY AND REACH THE BIGGEST AUDIENCE. THANKS

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
theres hundreds of kids out there needing urgent surgery, life saving transplants - we gonna sticky every single one?

sorry but I dont think this place is North Stand Charity!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
fair enough its a local kid

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes this is for a specific case, but if you go on the bone marrow register, you could potentially help loads of different people, not just this guy, so it's worth doing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm in the same boat, dodge. I won't be in the country on the 2nd anyway.

Hope one is found

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
I won't be in the country I'm afraid. It is something I have been meaning to join though and should be able to do it when I get back in September.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here