Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrading Tickets??

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
If somebody has a ticket purchased for a junior at a game and the Junior cannot make it. Can you pay the extra to the club to upgrade it to an adult ticket.

If any body knows I would be grateful for the info.:bhasign:

darkcore1977

May 18, 2009
haywards heath
If somebody has a ticket purchased for a junior at a game and the Junior cannot make it. Can you pay the extra to the club to upgrade it to an adult ticket.

If any body knows I would be grateful for the info.:bhasign:

Is it paper ticket or season ticket card as i have a season ticket for me and my lad in the west upper and every game i hand my lad my card and i use his and no troubles.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Is it paper ticket or season ticket card as i have a season ticket for me and my lad in the west upper and every game i hand my lad my card and i use his and no troubles.

Its a paper ticket thanks.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Hi

I have upgraded my lads a few times so far and I can assure you no paper ticket has been issued. All they do is update the smartcard so the adult uses that instead.

If the stewards are paying attention apparently they can tell which card is being swiped by the light colour. Well that is whats supposed to happen.

Personally I don't want to take the chance of not upgrading the card and letting a mate use my lads card. Could look rather embarrassing when getting frogmarched to the ticket office to upgrade it.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Does the adult that you are taking (instead of the child) have to have purchase history/members number ect ?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Does the adult that you are taking (instead of the child) have to have purchase history/members number ect ?

As far as I'm aware , no.

Any problems, the club have your details and so therefore the comeback if needed.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
As far as I'm aware , no.

Any problems, the club have your details and so therefore the comeback if needed.

Ah right nice one thanks.
Want to take my nephew to the Leeds game but he hasn't been since he was a mascot at withdean which was about 10 years ago lol, try & bring him back into the fold

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here