Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Up-to-date Friday night table (with remaining fixtures)

Shows the GD and remaining fixtures of just the clubs we can catch.....and of those who can catch us.

Attachments

• fri night table.jpg
    fri night table.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 523

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
That to me now looks do-able!!!

CMON LADS, LETS AVE A WINNER!!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would really, really love it (in an almost Keegan-like manner) if Swindon were to be sucked in, but will settle for that not happening as it would mean some of the teams below us getting past 49 points, far too nervewracking.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Remember that swindon fan who came on here mouthing off " It was nice to relegate you" and that sort of shit i would so love it if they went down

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It would be great, but right now I'd settle for us staying up, and the chance to spank them back down the M4 next season.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dont give a toss who goes down as long as its not us....I hate it when my beloved club puts me through each every year one way or another!!!!!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It would be great, but right now I'd settle for us staying up, and the chance to spank them back down the M4 next season.

:clap2: Exactly. Keep them in the league so we can ram their taunts back at them next season. They jammily beat us 3-2, we beat them 2-0 TWICE! Facts.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Shit. We really really need Cheltenham to do the business today. If Carlisle win today, and we don't, we could potentially be in the last relegation spot, a point behind (if we lose) or level with Carlisle (if we draw) and with inferior goal difference going into the last day.

Hate to say it, but I think at least a point today is an ABSOLUTE MUST.

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Shit. We really really need Cheltenham to do the business today. If Carlisle win today, and we don't, we could potentially be in the last relegation spot, a point behind (if we lose) or level with Carlisle (if we draw) and with inferior goal difference going into the last day.

Hate to say it, but I think at least a point today is an ABSOLUTE MUST.

exactly , bit of euphoria about but we are still well well well in the shit. Need to go into last game not relying on anyone else. Point is the bare minimum we need

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Cheltenham V Carlisle might just be the ideal match given our current situation. Both are desperate to win, but Chelt will be even more desperate as they have to win slightly more than Carlisle to have any chance at all.. however slim it is.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
to go down with crewe ,hereford and cheltenham

the monkey boys HARTLEPOOL

i predict they wont get a point!!

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
I don't think Swindon will get any more points so a win or two draws would be enough to see us safe. Would be great to get the win today though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here