Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Up to 10TH as it stands....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we've done well out of these home games - now going to have to do even better on the road in these games against our play off RIVALS

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Bring on the play-offs:clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
next two games are huge....looking forward to an optimistic four points:albion2:

we've been ATROCIOUS on the road since swindon - i reckon we will do well to come away with 2 points

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
very nice run at home, now we need to get tough for the important games against our playoff-contention rivals...I'd be happy with 4 points from the next 2, a draw at Carlisle and a win at Walsall

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If we pick up three points from the next two games we should be happy. A win at either the skirt wearers or Walsall would be excellent.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
We've built up some good momentum for some really tough games.

The next three games are massive, we have to play 3 teams who occupy playoff and promotion places.

Saturday will give us a real indication of how likely our playoff chances are

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Saturday will give us a real indication of how likely our playoff chances are

carlisle havent dropped any points at home since SEPTEMBER - i think to go there and get a point would be nothing short of astonishing

the bigger indication will be against walsall - they are more like the sort of side we will be competing with for a play off spot, so to go there and see how we measure up to them will give an idea as to how we are going to cope with these huge away games coming up

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Personally I would be happy with a point at each as long as we beat Donny at home.

Three very tough games coming up.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
Walsall are unbeaten at home for four months I believe as well, we'll do well to get a point from each, a win against either would be fantastic.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we finish 10th I think thats a DECENT place after last season and definite PROGRESS for next season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
carlisle havent dropped any points at home since SEPTEMBER - i think to go there and get a point would be nothing short of astonishing

the bigger indication will be against walsall - they are more like the sort of side we will be competing with for a play off spot, so to go there and see how we measure up to them will give an idea as to how we are going to cope with these huge away games coming up
We went to Scunny last season and turned them over... their first home defeat of the season. Just after they beat Forest. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here