:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is that a fully fit squad then?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Piercy is not far from the squad either.

but will MM change a winning team that much

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
oatway better not play we looked so much better with hammond central and hart out wide it was actually like watching football again and we threatened them so much more like that.

TEAM: KUIPERS

El-Abd Cullip Butters Harding

Hart/Hammond Nicholas Chippy Currie

Knight Robinson

SUBS:
1.Hammond/Hart - which ever doesn't start.
2.Molanga
3.Hinshelwood.
4.Oatway.
5.May.

******please don't let Oatway play it looked so much better********

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
fourthteamtillidie said:
oatway better not play we looked so much better with hammond central and hart out wide it was actually like watching football again and we threatened them so much more like that.

TEAM: KUIPERS

El-Abd Cullip Butters Harding

Hart/Hammond Nicholas Chippy Currie

Knight Robinson

SUBS:
1.Hammond/Hart - which ever doesn't start.
2.Molanga
3.Hinshelwood.
4.Oatway.
5.May.

How can you drop Hinsh at the moment? Surely on the basis of not changing a winning team, Cullip should not walk into the side.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
seagull over sevenoaks said:
drop el abd and hinsh at right back..

Again he has done nothing wrong. I think those 2 give us more pace at the back than Cullip or Butters, starting to think that Butters may end up being the fall guy at the back, if he brings Cullip straight back. At the end of the day Hinsh has been selected in the U21's squad on the back of his performances at centre back.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
fourthteamtillidie said:

Rubbish, Oatway was having a blinder. On Saturdays performances I'd drop Carpenter, rather than Charlie.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Uncle Buck said:
How can you drop Hinsh at the moment? Surely on the basis of not changing a winning team, Cullip should not walk into the side.

yeah i know hes been outstanding and had a real dilemma over that one.

although i wouldn't drop el abd for him as they are both much better players in their respective positions. ie hinsh =far better centre back than right back.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
fourthteamtillidie said:
yeah i know hes been outstanding and had a real dilemma over that one.

although i wouldn't drop el abd for him as they are both much better players in their respective positions. ie hinsh =far better centre back than right back.

Which I guess means either playing Butters, Cullip and Hinsh with wing backs or dropping Butters or Cullip....

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Voroshilov said:
Rubbish, Oatway was having a blinder. On Saturdays performances I'd drop Carpenter, rather than Charlie.
In principle based on performances i agree but chippy has always been one of those players who gets better and fitter through first team games only.
Also charlie was only ok on saturday and you cant deny when hes off the pace he looks dire. plus what i really mean is that given that nicholas does a better version of the game that charlie plays then i feel that we need a more attacking/ ball playing impetus in the centre of the park.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Uncle Buck said:
Which I guess means either playing Butters, Cullip and Hinsh with wing backs or dropping Butters or Cullip....

unfortunately i would have to let cullip come back and probably drop butters. (excellent servant that hes been.)
this might help to counter act the potency AND experience of the sunderland strike force.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would play
Kuipers

Hinshlewood Cullip Butters

El Abd Harding

Carpenter Nicholas Currie

Knight Robinson

Do not know what I did wrong but it didnt come out as I had written it.

It should have been with 3 central defenders
El Abd and HARDING as wingbacks 3 in midfield and 2 up front.

Last edited:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Tough choice this weekend. As McGhee has to change the line up I'd like to see him go with a side I think could do well for the future:

Kuipers
El Abd Hinsh Cullip Harding
Hart Nicolas Hammond Currie
Knight Molango

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here