Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfortunate name for Crawley's newest signing

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
To be fair, he played against us twice for Doncaster last season (home and away) and looked a decent player in both.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To be fair, he played against us twice for Doncaster last season (home and away) and looked a decent player in both.

Did he play against us at the Keepmoat? I know he did on the opening day, he was very good against LuaLua and marked him out of the game.

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Nearly as funny as a question on the chase the other day when they asked what sport " Fanny chmelar " competed in.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Turns out he didn't. He definitely played well at the Amex though.

It was one of my two away games last season, otherwise I'd not have known!

Nearly as funny as a question on the chase the other day when they asked what sport " Fanny chmelar " competed in.

The clip of that is embarrasing because it's only really Bradley "Thunt" Walsh who finds it funny. Everyone else is unbothered about it, but because he's giggling like a child, it infects others. Including Old Frosty Knickers herself!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Went on loan to Palace about two years ago. Played a couple of times and looked fantastic while Clyne was injured. No idea why we didn't sign him - perhaps it was because he's actually a League 1 player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here