Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Undercover care: The abuse exsposed.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
These so called 'carers' abusing vunerable patients who have disabilities and mental health issues. These people are utter c*nts and need a good beating themselves. It's quite frankly disgusting to watch, the poor people getting abused.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A very distressing programme, but something I am glad to watch.

Horrific to think that vulnerable people would be treated in such a way.

I'm not really an 'eye for an eye' type person, but I would love to see these offenders publicly humiliated, further than just a court appearance/sentence and a few press photographers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Shocking innit.
I sincerely hope those sadistic bastards get whats coming to them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This is one of the worst things I have ever seen. I cannot quite believe what I am seeing in this.

These people are f***ing animals.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why? A feeling of being undervalued or a feeling of being superior or just sick mother fucker or all three?

Funny (or not) isn't it that the Imogen/Ryan Giggs thing gets so much press coverage, but this passes under the radar.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Such a hard programme to watch really in the sense you wonder how many other care homes in this country are run like that and how many more vunerable people are getting abused by 'carers'. Each one of them workers should be locked up for life for torture and assault.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Why? A feeling of being undervalued or a feeling of being superior or just sick mother fucker or all three?

Funny (or not) isn't it that the Imogen/Ryan Giggs thing gets so much press coverage, but this passes under the radar.

Because according to the media we only care about famous people, pro athletes and rich people in general. The everyday average person means nothing didn't you know? Anyway havent seen the show but have seen several discussions about it and it really is tragic whats going on. Happens here too and its get the occasional coverage, but as you say BOF it just gets passed by.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
According to the BBC, "The hospital charges taxpayers an average of £3,500 per patient per week and Castlebeck has an annual turnover of £90m."

Time for a number of compensation damage payouts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
4 arrested (not named unfortunately) and headline article on BBC News site, so a start if nothing more.

Well two of them will be 'Wayne' and 'Graham'.

That pig-ignorant tattoo'd neanderthal nazi scum Wayne needs to do a stretch at Her Majesty's, where I honestly and sincerely hope he gets a damn good kicking every day and night of his stay there.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Well two of them will be 'Wayne' and 'Graham'.

That pig-ignorant tattoo'd neanderthal nazi scum Wayne needs to do a stretch at Her Majesty's, where I honestly and sincerely hope he gets a damn good kicking every day and night of his stay there.

This.

He is pure scum. Just look at this picture of the C*nt pinning down one of the patients under a chair then another man putting a blanket over her face.

article-1392892-0C588EA100000578-553_468x286.jpg

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
It makes anyone who has vulnerable relatives in a care home feel VERY uneasy. My granny is in her late 80s and lives in a private care home, her mind and body are not what they were once were. To be honest, my blood ran cold when I watched that last night. She has had no bad treatment to my knowledge, but seeing the kind of person who is allowed to work in these establishments made me feel sick.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it, it was similar to Donal Macintyre's undercover sting, a few years ago.

As BoF said 'an eye for an eye' isn't quite me (although it can be my default setting).
But days after Donal's programme I was still so angry, about the fella punching the special needs guys, with his sovereign ringed fist.
I was really hoping someone was giving him the pay back he rightly deserved.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Surprised in a good way at how much attention this is getting. Everyone seems to be covering it from a news/radio perspective. The real names of the offenders will no doubt be circulating soon, hope they get everything they deserve.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Anybody who ever had any doubts about whether Auschwitz or Srebrenica could ever happen here, should be made to watch that film. The capacity for treating fellow human beings like animals is alive and well in living in a leafy suburb near you. Wouldn't take much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here