Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Uncle Spielberg' DEAD - please post your thoughts

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Do you really believe the Minority Report about the demise of US, it does sound a little like an Amazing Story, a revered NSC poster snatched from the Jaws of life. Although some of his posts turned me the Colour Purple, it is possible that he has been snatched from us by some Extra Terrestrial being or because of a Close Encounter with the third kind...however I am sure that his Poltergeist will linger on.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Do you really believe the Minority Report about the demise of US, it does sound a little like an Amazing Story, a revered NSC poster snatched from the Jaws of life. Although some of his posts turned me the Colour Purple, it is possible that he has been snatched from us by some Extra Terrestrial being or because of a Close Encounter with the third kind...however I am sure that his Poltergeist will linger on.

Being witty doesn't suit you.Keep to being your drab self please monkey face

I went on LARGE for US to die
I backed a winner, and the odds were quite high
he's gone to that stable, up in the sky
not put out to stud, not that sort of guy

Can they make soap, or cat and dog food
from his dead body, or is this too crude
he was so full of beans, but his form took a dip
don't light that candle, he might just let RIP

I hope you liked my poem US, please give it your esteemed consideration, and let me know if this can pass, to be read out when you pop your cuban heels.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If he really is dead I hope he went without pain which I cannot say applied to any of us who have read his boring, drawn out drivel.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I think I may be missing something here. Is it now OK to start threads about other posters? (I assume it must be as a moderator is joining in).

Or is it not about US at all and just an 'in' joke for stewards?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Goodbye. And thanks for all the fish.

RIP
grimreaper120.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here