Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

un feckin believable

Jan 19, 2011
I hate to say i followed a link back on an earlier post to a palarse fan site and could not believe how feckin obsessed they are with BHA.

I mean I know the history and stood many time at shithurst on a boxing day and enjoyed taking the piss out of the inbred morons but they have such a complex its almost sectionable.

I realise their disease has spread onto our message boards also so all I can say to the pikey chav monkeys of palarse is If your mums not willing your sister probably is.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
A bit hypocritical, don't you think?

Jan 19, 2011
first and last time i have ventured onto a palarse message board, there is a difference between obsession and observation

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Were talking about minorities here, just like the voices of the people on this board. I know some of us think were the voice of brighton and hove albion, but really were just a few mugs who have a few twisted self obsessed opinions.

Were talking about minorities here, just like the voices of the people on this board. I know some of us think were the voice of brighton and hove albion, but really were just a few mugs who have a few twisted self obsessed opinions.

Speak for y'self - mine is pucker, gospel, it is WORD. :angel:

Palace are envious of course, that's understandable - but they are also quivering in their filthy pikey plimsouls.
'init'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here