Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ultimate biscuit for work!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
choccie hobnobs or oreos (even though there technincally cookies but still)

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
are garibaldi's a good choice?
what about those horrible marshmallow ones you used to get at kids parties? but you ate them anyway!!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
virgirlo said:
are garibaldi's a good choice?
what about those horrible marshmallow ones you used to get at kids parties? but you ate them anyway!!
garibaldis are HORRID biscuits you get at your grandparent

the marshmellow ones , are we talking toasted teacakes here?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
If the search function was working you could peruse the results of Biscuit 2004

I think chocolate digestives won.

You can tire quickly of Custard creams and Bourbon but they are both classy little biscuits that shouldn't be sniffed at.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can I just throw in the "TUC" biscuits ? Those cheesey little savoury snack biscuits are an absolute joy. They also give you a delicious dilemma. Do you:

(a) Just eat them as they come

(b) Seperate one biscuit from the other, carefully leaving the cream cheese in place on one biscuit. Then have the self-discipline to consume the "dry" biscuit before devouring the (now far superior) one with all the cream cheese on.

(c) As in option (b), seperate the two biscuits leaving the cream cheese on one biscuit and again eating the dry one first. Then lick all the cream cheese off the other biscuit before finally eating the dry remains.

I'm a (b) man meself, but if I have a whole pack of them then I often indulge in all three methods. Or perhaps someone else has a more exciting and imaginative way of eating TUC's ?

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CAFC Matt said:
And just how much work do you do Easy or do you spend all day sepearting TUC biscuits ??? :lolol:
I manage to fit it all in somehow ;)

The ULTIMATE has to be buying a pack of 12 TUC's and having the willpower to seperate the WHOLE LOT, eat all the dry ones, and just be left with a dozen cream cheese ones...that is the biscuit Holy Grail as far as I'm concerned.

I once got as far as 5, before I lost all control and gave in to their creamy cheeseyness.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here