Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa's Chances of being a fans fav, hes worth 2mil so im sure he'll be reminded of that

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
If he doesn't GET a hat trick AGAINST the ARSENAL questions WILL be asked

I hope WE don't get a REPLAY, aren't the PIES £4 at the EMRITS?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Slightly OT but haven't read it anywhere, how good is the mans English? I know he's using a translator, but can he talk English at all? A curiosity more than anything.

Orlandi , Tanno , Gus , Bruno , Calde , Spanish Dave and Vicente will have taught him all the necessary expletives by the weekend.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I want to go on record as saying-
Ulloa is the best player we have ever had at BHA
Ulloa is the worst player we have ever had at BHA
Ulloa is OK but not worth the money
Official.
In future I can cut & paste my comments now and prove I was correct!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I can see it happening after 1 game.

TCB:

"I knew from seeing him warming up on the touchline that he would be awful, and after failing to score in his 20 minute cameo yesterday, he has proved that I yet again I - Voice of His Generation The Complete Badger - was right about a player. Hopefully he will have a car crash and break his leg, and I for one would stand and applaud if that happened. My prediction for us to go down is looking better than ever, and yet again this proves ME right that Gus is an absolute c*nt who will hopefully die of cancer."

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
How fast will it be until a random group of deluded/no idea about football fans get on Ulloa's back then?

after the first five games is he hasnt scored in every game and clicks with every1 around him?
!

Five games? I'd be surprised if it takes more than 5 minutes with the two moaners behind me in the WSU. They were complaining the second the season kicked off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here