West west west Sussex
46%.
Ha I'm more British than you Bristol.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Well if that's real then it somewhat backs up David Starkey's statement on QT last night. How absolutely pointless !!!!!! For the record I got 11/24 ( 46% ) so I might as well make my way to the Gatwick Holding Centre now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I believe you do get a book to revise with, prior to filling out the form.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
29% :lolol: I got the things I think are relevant, right. The census for example. That does, in some ways, matter. The amount of ethnic minorities living in London? I don't care, it's not important. But I did guess it right. The test serves what purpose, exactly?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
29% :lolol: I got the things I think are relevant, right. The census for example. That does, in some ways, matter. The amount of ethnic minorities living in London? I don't care, it's not important. But I did guess it right. The test serves what purpose, exactly?

Very few have any relevance to anything. Age restrictions for drinking and buying scratchcards were probably the most important ones!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
54% - although one of the answers is plainly wrong (still wouldn't pass even with that one added)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Very few have any relevance to anything. Age restrictions for drinking and buying scratchcards were probably the most important ones!

And I got those right, so I'm happy enough with the outcome of my test. Not my score, which is disappointing, but the test is thoroughly odd.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
42% ffs !!! hehehe ooooooops

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here