Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ugh, when do the KIDS go back to school?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Erm, first week in September - same as it's been for years and years and years

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It's a Football message board, it's to be expected that some wind ups / silly threads will go on.....as long as its harmless and innofensive etc et...I see no harm in most of it, what i dont like i dont bother reading.

I know what you mean but alot of the people on here say that its the kids who ruin this board but the older generation are just as bad. :shrug:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It's a Football message board, it's to be expected that some wind ups / silly threads will go on.....as long as its harmless and innofensive etc et...I see no harm in most of it, what i dont like i dont bother reading.

True

but at one point today there were about 12 threads and the board was non existant for football chat

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I know what you mean but alot of the people on here say that its the kids who ruin this board but the older generation are just as bad. :shrug:

I think, as it was said somewhere else earlier, theres not alot happening on the transfew market, footies only just getting started, so not much to talk about footie wise i guess?

Always the same from my experience on NSC...but in many ways I think it also adds tro the overall success of NSC, lots of variation, many types of subjects.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here