Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U2's 360 tour

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Impressive, but don't get it, :shrug:

whats the point of going to a live gig if you can't see the performers, might as well stay at home and put a dvd on if all you can see is a screen.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Looking forward to seeing it all at Wembley on 15 August :smokin:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Looking forward to seeing it all at Wembley on 15 August :smokin:

And the Millenium on the 22nd with Lindfield by the sea; these boys set the bar when it comes to live acts. Other bands might have the imagination, but that sort of spectecle, like their previous ones, takes a lot of money too; the kind only a handful have. Can't wait:whisky:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Saw them do a couple of accoustic tracks at Shepherds Bush Empire as part of Island records 50th birthday celebrations about three weeks ago. Must have been about 2 metres away from the short fat one with the glasses,

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
360 stages are a f***ing pain in the arse.

Anyone going to this at Wembley time your runs to the bar wisely as you won't get back in if the band happen to be playing in front of the exit you went out of. You either have to wait or walk around the entire pitch to get back in.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It's not a revolving stage - it's at one end (but with no sides/back).

But one can only assume they aren't going to be planted in the middle of it for the entire gig? Therefore people will move in an attempt to follow them around the stage.

On a side note; a stoat at work is selling a couple of tickets for the Wembley show for £190! Are they really £95 a pop?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Roll on seeing them in Berlin on the 18th July.

I might have 2 spare standing tickets for Wembley on Saturday 15th August. Will now for definite by the end of July! PM me if interested and I will let you know as soon as I know. Liz and I up for the weekend, hotel near Euston Friday and Saturday nights. Fits in perfectly with Brentford away!

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Im doing my work experience with the company who move the stage around the world :clap: :clap:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
But one can only assume they aren't going to be planted in the middle of it for the entire gig? Therefore people will move in an attempt to follow them around the stage.

Not sure moving is an option.

12469s_a.gif

On a side note; a stoat at work is selling a couple of tickets for the Wembley show for £190! Are they really £95 a pop?

Standing tickets were £55.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Standing tickets were £55.

Plus best part of £10 booking fee!!

Got 2 tickets in the Gods for £149 all in via Ticketshafter, so decent ones incl booking fee could well be £190 the pair.

Bloody well better be a good show for that price!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here