Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21's - Zaha booked for diving and substituted

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:lolol: so you believe what the papers say, next you will be quoting football rumours :lolol:

You do realise a club can put any value on a player or anything for example, I could put the pen I currently have in my mouth whilst typing this post up on ebay at a starting bid of £20m, that doesn't actually mean I will sell it, after all in the championship a player such as Winifred Zara is only an El Abd tackle away from being worth zilch.

Exactly , Sir Alex Ferguson did it with Thomasz Kuszczak and slapped a £5M price tag on him , a couple of years later we took him on a free.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Exactly , Sir Alex Ferguson did it with Thomasz Kuszczak and slapped a £5M price tag on him , a couple of years later we took him on a free.

100% correct. Take note Palace fans. A value is only something someone is prepared to pay.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
:lolol: so you believe what the papers say, next you will be quoting football rumours :lolol:

:lolol:

Seaside only believes the papers when they agree with the CPFC2010 propaganda.

He does not believe them when they say, for example, Doogie may be going to Bolton.

:lolol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
OK correct me if I am wrong but Gareth Barry never even made a first team appearance for you? Adam El-Abd is a average defender. Lewis Dunk I will let you have as he is current and seems a good prospect for you. But Gareth Barry from god knows when and Adam El-Abd hahahaha. Hardly many current and exciting prospects/talent coming through your youth ranks then......

You can only dream of having an academy such as ours.

We will see in time wont we.. Come back in a few years when we are nestled nicely in the PL and have a excellent Academy :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here