Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21's - Zaha booked for diving and substituted

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think goals/game matters as much as their comparative age

What complete and utter nonsense.

I would agree that so far this season, Zaha is the better player. Last year, a reasonable argument can be made either way. But to put a player's age above how much they contributed to games is just sheer lunacy.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 18477

cookie.jpg

:lolol: these palace rants are comical!

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
BUCKLEY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Less goals than Wilf last season, less goals than Wilf this season, less assists than Wilf last season, less assists than Wilf this season. Oh, and he's 3 years older. :facepalm:

I look forward to reading about Man City/Arsenal/Spurs/Liverpool bidding £12m for him :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Buckley is a decent Championship winger and might play in the Premiership one day. Wilf is good enough for the Premiership now, and will probably play for England. No rational person would ever agree that Buckley is better than Zaha, especially considering how much younger Wilfried is. Which is why Buckley is worth about £2m, and Wilfried is worth far, far more.

Who will you wa*k over once the mighty Zaha leaves your sh*t club?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
It wasn't a dive. He fell over, didn't appeal and instantly got up after stumbling. Disgraceful refereeing to book him.

Nice to see another thread on the best player in the Championship.

Its a thread about Zaha not Buckley. You need to change your name to sausage

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
William , William Buckley runs down the wing for me , da da da da da da da da da da :clap: Pure Class

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Clearly when Zaha leaves in a few weeks, Williams will simply become 'the best player in the championship'. If you can't see this, you've not had enough Palace Ale :beer:

Oct 12, 2012

We have plenty of exciting young players coming through such as Reise Allassani (who many inside the club feel could potentially be better than Zaha. Theres also Kyle De Silva again another top prospect and then there is Johnny Williams who is already a very good little midfielder, you must remember him he played last year at yours.......

Please do remind me what prospects and current talent your academy has produced?

:lol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We have plenty of exciting young players coming through such as Reise Allassani (who many inside the club feel could potentially be better than Zaha. Theres also Kyle De Silva again another top prospect and then there is Johnny Williams who is already a very good little midfielder, you must remember him he played last year at yours.......

Please do remind me what prospects and current talent your academy has produced?

:lol:
England international Gareth Barry, Egyptian international Adam El-Abd, England U21 Lewis Dunk.

Oct 12, 2012
England international Gareth Barry, Egyptian international Adam El-Abd, England U21 Lewis Dunk.

OK correct me if I am wrong but Gareth Barry never even made a first team appearance for you? Adam El-Abd is a average defender. Lewis Dunk I will let you have as he is current and seems a good prospect for you. But Gareth Barry from god knows when and Adam El-Abd hahahaha. Hardly many current and exciting prospects/talent coming through your youth ranks then......

You can only dream of having an academy such as ours.

OK correct me if I am wrong but Gareth Barry never even made a first team appearance for you? Adam El-Abd is a average defender. Lewis Dunk I will let you have as he is current and seems a good prospect for you. But Gareth Barry from god knows when and Adam El-Abd hahahaha. Hardly many current and exciting prospects/talent coming through your youth ranks then......

The dream is becoming a reality my little pikey friend.

Now f*** OFF.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

No need to dream.

brighton-ntg-planning.jpg

To be completed by the 2014 season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

We don't have to dream anymore , the brand spanking new £25M training academy at Lancing will be up and running very shortly :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No need to be so hostile. Its your lot who cant stop themselves posting about Zaha.

Looking forward to seeing him tear your defence a new on in December!

Love CPFC

All of our back four are particularly looking forward to making Winifred look like an overpriced tart in December.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I don't think goals/game matters as much as their comparative age

I've seen many things on the Internet over the years, but little have been as retarded as this.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
To be honest I'd rather have The Dagger rather than The Diver in the team.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've seen many things on the Internet over the years, but little have been as retarded as this.

Its a whole lot more enjoyable viewing a post by Seaside and imagining it being written in green wax crayon :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here