Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typical Warnock side

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dirty, mouthy, moaning little fuckwits.

Was it me or were there more than a couple elbows raised last night, most obviously towards the end in the corner near the hammer net.

He really does produce some nasty teams that bloke. I don't care what anyone says about him and him seemingly loveing us, he's a big nosed goon who produces teams that kick and scream their way through games. I wouldn't want him anywhere near this club, ever.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Was it me or were there more than a couple elbows raised last night
They were just trying to protect themselves.

Remember that horrific foul that OGH committed? The one where he slammed the side of his head into an opponent's elbow?

The ref was quite right to penalise him.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
You're not wrong, Tank has got the stitches, bruises and sore ribs to prove it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Gamesmanship and Warnock have always gone side by side and it didn' t help having a dreadful ref and a North side linesman who got more decisions wrong than right. In spite of all that I enjoyed the game and though MM's first half comments were a little harsh as Sheff Utd made it very difficult for us.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its a mans game guys.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The ref was a c unt and should be hounded out of football.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
There number 12 went in elbow first against Hart and then swung it again into his ribs during the second tackle. Ref missed that totally but then later Hart went shoulder to shoulder with him and the the ref gave a free kick to Sheff Utd :angry:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Doesn't mean teams should be allowed to continually raise their elbows though does it?
Yes it does...its called being aggressive and intimidating.

its up to the ref to stop it...he was weak and couldn't.

we would have done exactly the same in the circumstances

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
Its a mans game guys.

It's a confusing game...either it's tough going or it isn't. It shouldn't be down to the interpretation of the rules by Mr Fuckwit and his supporting cast of idiots as we saw last night.

I'm happy to see a game where tackles are flying in (rugged but not dangerous) but what annoys me is that a ref will allow one side carte blanche with their tackles for half a game, decide he should tone it down a bit so immediately books a player from the other team for the first tough challenge. Oh-pretty much what happened last night.

That ref ruined what was essentially a good game and should be relegated to pub football because he's not fit for the professional game. How he let some of their challenges go un-penalised but managed to book one of ours for something they didn't do is beyond me.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
dave the gaffer said:

we would have done exactly the same in the circumstances

Cannot agree with that. All of Warnocks teams act like they did last night. I know what you are saying about the referee being the one that should control that kind of behaviour but it doesn't it well with me that some managers will encourage it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
O hand while we're on this subect why was the guy who went straight through Jarrett from behind next to the dugout not get sent off? I thought that was the rule nowadays?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
O hand while we're on this subect why was the guy who went straight through Jarrett from behind next to the dugout not get sent off? I thought that was the rule nowadays?

Only when we do it apparently...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I thought they were a big, physical effective team with an absolute cheat in Kabba. Unsworth seemed like a truly horrible man too, but i didn't think they were disgustingly filthy.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
That Linesman in front of the North Stand was truly shocking - even with normal shite lining standards, he must be up there with the worst. Utterly wank officiating all round last night.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I don't think I've ever seen Shifty Utd play attractive football

not that I' ever likely to make much effort to watch them !

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Repugnant Toad said:
That Linesman in front of the North Stand was truly shocking - even with normal shite lining standards, he must be up there with the worst. Utterly wank officiating all round last night.

How good is that ref?

He's dishing out cards like confetti as the season progresses:tosser:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here