Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two things I'd change today

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
1) Get rid of Adams and his County League clown coaching staff

2) Get rid of Harty and give that new lad a run. Ian Hart seems to have turned into the village idiot.

These are my own views and not those of my friendly carpet fitter.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1) Get rid of Adams and his County League clown coaching staff

2) Get rid of Harty and give that new lad a run. Ian Hart seems to have turned into the village idiot.

These are my own views and not those of my friendly carpet fitter.

Certainly well worthy of consideration, can't disagree.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'll go along with that.Comedy Steve was a breath of fresh air.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Which one to stand down first?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know Ian and I have had our moments, but why get rid of Ian?

A radio presenter has got to try and be impartial( and I know he has tried to defend adams when you lot have all been clamouring for Adams dismissal) and when you listen to the phone in, JB is very negative towards Adams as is the majority of the callers. If he just waded in with the Adams Out arguement every week, you would all howl that he has another agenda....

I just think Ian fell into the trap that 99.9999% of people fell into and that was believeing that MA's reinstatement after walking out on us would herald samba football, huge gates( which I think wa sthe boards main thinking) and bring back the feelgood factor.......unfortunately a lot of people have been dissapointed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know Ian and I have had our moments, but why get rid of Ian?

A radio presenter has got to try and be impartial( and I know he has tried to defend adams when you lot have all been clamouring for Adams dismissal) and when you listen to the phone in, JB is very negative towards Adams as is the majority of the callers. If he just waded in with the Adams Out arguement every week, you would all howl that he has another agenda....

I just think Ian fell into the trap that 99.9999% of people fell into and that was believeing that MA's reinstatement after walking out on us would herald samba football, huge gates( which I think wa sthe boards main thinking) and bring back the feelgood factor.......unfortunately a lot of people have been dissapointed.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
If we do sack the manager and the coaches, which is what the majority want, get rid of Adams, White and Booker..

Where does that leave us this season?
Barry Lloyd in charge with Forster as assistant?

Who do we bring in?

Will it be more jobs for the old guard? I.e. bring in Butters, Oatway, Forster, Watson, Cullip and Roberts? What good would that achieve?

will it be a whole new change? and can we bring them all in in the next week or so?

I don't want Micky to be sacked unless we have a permanent, proper manager (none of this Barry Lloyd nonsense) waiting to replace him immediately.

AGREE. I also dont think that bringing oatway or butters would be a backwards step as they are both passionate and hungry for succsess. one thing is for sure is that loyd is and will be a backward step and we need a knew manager with a different emphasis who will inject tactical qualities to the team.

Sorry but in what way will sacking Ian Hart improve our fortunes on or off the pitch? If you don't like him, don't listen to him.
Adams and his band of merry men on the other hand have to go, agreed.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
AGREE. I also dont think that bringing oatway or butters would be a backwards step as they are both passionate and hungry for succsess. one thing is for sure is that loyd is and will be a backward step and we need a knew manager with a different emphasis who will inject tactical qualities to the team.

Backward is putting it mildly.

Lloyd has all the grace and dignity of a shitfaced rhino with an acute dose of piles addressing a BNP meeting while eating a bag of cold sick.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who was the one person in a million who didn't?

Actually I went on the radio when it was announced ( whilst on a cricket field) and stated that I thought it was a mistake and it would all end in tears. I am truly sorry that I have been proved right as I, like everyone else hold MA in great regard for all he did way back when...the problem is through this misguided decision, the poor sods credibility with the albion fans is zero and his achievements are clouded!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Sorry but in what way will sacking Ian Hart improve our fortunes on or off the pitch? If you don't like him, don't listen to him.
Adams and his band of merry men on the other hand have to go, agreed.

It obviously wont improve events on the pitch but it will improve the radio I listen to on the way to the pub.

I like the new guy and prefer him to do the phone in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here