Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two new signings.........

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
There were supposed to be signings Thursday/Friday last week, which never materialised. The same goes for the week before. Manybe the argus keep on churning out the same story every week in the hope that it will eventually happen and they can claim that they 'exclusively revealed' that the signings were coming earlier in the week.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
By the law of averages they have to get it right sometime, shirley?!?!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Oh just calm down people.

Tony and Gus will get everything in place, I have every faith in them. What's the rush?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Will probably be Gary Hart and Seb Carole!

I think Seb Carole will be back as a bench-warmer. I don't think he will start regularly, but he is probably the best we could hope for coming off the bench at our level.

Nappy thrower

Banned
Dec 17, 2009
Floor above Bushy
I think Seb Carole will be back as a bench-warmer. I don't think he will start regularly, but he is probably the best we could hope for coming off the bench at our level.

What a load of tosh.We don't need bench warmers.We need players fighting to get into the first team and we can do alot better then him by a long shot.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
What a load of tosh.We don't need bench warmers.We need players fighting to get into the first team and we can do alot better then him by a long shot.

Maybe the last couple of years have lowered my expectations! :lolol:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I'm told we'll have a couple of new faces and that pre-season will start with a handful of Trialists too!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm told we'll have a couple of new faces and that pre-season will start with a handful of Trialists too!

or you read that on the Argus comments site yesterday!

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
or you read that on the Argus comments site yesterday!

The bloke who wrote it is rarely wrong. Don't know where he gets his information from, but he has been spot on about a number of things! :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here