Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two massive games....

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
coming up next week. Northampton and Crewe both at home.

Both very winable games and lets hope that the players will be somewhat inspired after todays great result.

6 points from these next two and I think the season might finally be turning in our favour at last !!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hope so, but as a Brighton fan you just know it's unlikely we're gonna do this the easy way.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
We can't afford to let Northampton win, and a win against Crewe will give us some breathing space. Can't lose either that's for sure.

We have potentially one of the best teams of players in this division, so unless they are hampered by nullifying (and mind-numbing) tactics, they could beat most of this division. Especially with the incentive of these points against those sides - let's show them why it's The ALBION who are in a false position in the table!

It's completely the players we are supporting on Tuesday, putting their names on the line for Brighton - so support will mean a lot.
Come on you bloooos :albion2:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Wow NMH, a really positive post. I fully agree with the sentiment aswell, we should fear noone. The runaway leaders couldn't beat us in either game, and we've done the double against a good Millwall side. We need to beat Northampton and then the Crewe game will have us buzzing with confidence and I see no reason why we can't repeat the 3-0 from last season. Davies will be back on tuesday aswell, surely, so that'll be even better.

I really struggle to explain our performances this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here