Seagulls swoop for Man City duo
10:16am Thursday 16th February 2012 in

By Andy Naylor »
Skip social links
Print
Email
Comments(71)
Tweet

Albion are poised to complete the signing of Manchester City's Ivorian midfielder Abdul Razak on loan for the rest of the season.

And The Argus understands he will be joined at The Amex by Israeli team-mate Gai Assulin, an attacking midfielder/winger.

The double deal is in place now that the Premier League leaders have players back from the African Nations Cup and will be confirmed later today or tomorrow.

Poyet said of 19-year-old Razak: "We were waiting. We were very close in the beginning of January. The African Cup didn't help us at all but I hope that everything is going to go through and we can do it today.

"We were following him when he went on loan to Portsmouth. He has the type of characteristics of a midfielder I want to bring, the strength, the power, thetechnical ability, box to box, so he has got plenty of things we don't have."

Assulin, 20, is an Israeli under 21 international who played for Barcelona before joining City.

Comments(71)

BobbyZamoraIsALegend says...
10:24am Thu 16 Feb 12

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I think his username should be changed to OneTooMany4the.road

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
I just don't get threads like this. Surely for big news like this you would assume it has already been posted and check first. Wierd.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I think his username should be changed to NoShitSherlock

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here