Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two Falmer related questions (for blokes)

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
OK, I've been studying the plans for the new stadium and have been mightily impressed with them. When it is finished it will be magnificient. When we fill the corners and put another tier on the East stand, it will be breathtaking.
So to my questions- I notice there are several small areas marked 'CELLAR'......... To me 'CELLAR' = beer, are these bars?
On pretty much the same subject, I notice that the girls have as many loos as us, even though the stats say it is a mostly male based sport. Any chance we could have more blokes bogs for a football game, and more girlie loos for a e.g. hockey game? Is it not possible to change them according to demand? -Just a thought.....:albion2:

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;2866537 said:
I would imagine the club intends to use the stadium for concerts, exhibitions and other sports that may not be so male dominated.

Yes. but football is.......

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
......the same way that if a womens hockey match is on, they wouldn't want to queue up outside the ladies, if there were blokes bogs they could use......

GDC

In A Checked Shirt
Nov 7, 2006
On A Train
So to my questions- I notice there are several small areas marked 'CELLAR'......... To me 'CELLAR' = beer, are these bars?

Perhaps it is in preparation for Josef Fritzl to officially open the stadium.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here