Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter Interfaces for desktop

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I've started using Twitter a lot more recently, but following 200-odd people means you miss a lot of updates. I have just Googled "best twitter interface" and can make head nor tail of what is out there.

Does anyone use a programme/app (I use a Mac with SL not Lion) that suits them down to the ground? I'm not even sure what I'm looking for, though probably something far user-friendlier and less cluttered than Twitter.com.

Any thoughts much appreciated :thumbsup:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Don't use Tweetdeck - it is VERY confusing!!

TBH I've not really found anything better than the original web site. If you do, let me know!

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I have to say I love tweetdeck, I have timeline, my mentions, my facebook timeline, my Direct messages and a search column for Burgess Hill all on one page at a time, all updating themselves.
I still use the old Tweetdeck though v0.38.2, not the new version that came out a couple of months ago, it's not as good. The old version still updates as well and is much simpler.

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
I use Tweetbot for Mac, iPhone and iPad. It's excellent as it saves your position when reading via different devices so you never have to scroll to find where you were previously on another device.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here