Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - How do you report someone for racial abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I think you will find those figures correct, labour relaxed immigration laws and chain immigration rocketed as well as signing up to the EU Shengan agreement which they didn't have to.

As with most EU agreements UK did not sign up to the Schengen.

Dandyman

In London village.
I just refered to Dandymans figures, its not my fault that hes a fool and your an idiot. Having 2 people squealing because they dont like what they hear doesn't make them right.

As ever a complete lack of evidence to back up your paranoid right-wing drivel. Sticking to scouting for boys, I''m sure you're better qualified for it.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I just refered to Dandymans figures, its not my fault that hes a fool and your an idiot. Having 2 people squealing because they dont like what they hear doesn't make them right.
A fool & an idiot - both of whom can spell. You have a lovely & amusing way of expressing yourself btw :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I love the way people call us so called wind-up merchants ignorant:)
Maybe people need to take off those rose tinted specs and realise this is the society we live in and it won't go away,its how you deal with it that makes things better,running to the police and sulking over gay jibes when you're not gay is even more hilarious.

Given that you seem to think it's acceptable, why don't you call Mendoza a "Paki" on here?

What? You won't do it? Why not, if it's all just light hearted "banter"? What are you afraid of?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
A fool & an idiot - both of whom can spell. You have a lovely & amusing way of expressing yourself btw :lolol:

Yawn. Dyslexia innit? Nice to see youve run out of any intelligent things to say, that happened fast, and are now riding your ego looking for spelling mistakes.:lolol:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
I feel sorry for the original poster as he started this thread after receiving a very nasty, unpleasant comment from a moron. We now move into all the usual political posturing. Mendoza is Albion through and through, British, Brighton and Hove 100 % and a very decent guy. It is disrespectful to turn this thread into a debate about muslims, immigration etc. FFS the issue here is about ignorant abuse from an internet cretin.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I feel sorry for the original poster as he started this thread after receiving a very nasty, unpleasant comment from a moron. We now move into all the usual political posturing. Mendoza is Albion through and through, British, Brighton and Hove 100 % and a very decent guy. It is disrespectful to turn this thread into a debate about muslims, immigration etc. FFS the issue here is about ignorant abuse from an internet cretin.

Agreed.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Agree. I have already reported as its seriously going off topic and last time NSC got in a spot of bother about the off topic subject.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex

Well said.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

This

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Tend to agree but the debate turned when it was used for some posturing on what a racist was. And to say he's a decent guy is your opinion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Agreed.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Yawn. Dyslexia innit? Nice to see youve run out of any intelligent things to say, that happened fast, and are now riding your ego looking for spelling mistakes.:lolol:
Just amused - you called us a fool & an idiot - seemed amusing & still is. You're not dyslexic anyway are you? Just dim. Still waiting for you to start to say anything intelligent btw. Now I'd like to leave this thread as this turning into a binfest feels disrespectful to the op & his, very valid post. If you feel the need to carry this on, start a new thread & I'll happily jump right in :kiss:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Given that you seem to think it's acceptable, why don't you call Mendoza a "Paki" on here?

What? You won't do it? Why not, if it's all just light hearted "banter"? What are you afraid of?

Whether it is acceptable or not, what kind of punishment would you endorse for any offensive word typed on a message board ?

Your goading of the poster that you dont agree with, backed up with some kind of threat of sanctions, isnt particularly helpful either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here