Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - How do you report someone for racial abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Just amused - you called us a fool & an idiot - seemed amusing & still is. You're not dyslexic anyway are you? Just dim. Still waiting for you to start to say anything intelligent btw. Now I'd like to leave this thread as this turning into a binfest feels disrespectful to the op & his, very valid post. If you feel the need to carry this on, start a new thread & I'll happily jump right in :kiss:

He's a fool for refering to Data that confirms what I said, your and idiot for agreeing with him and you bring nothing. And yes its dyslexia and yes I am educated to Postgrad level, it involves numbers not spelling. But its obvious that numbers are not your or Dandymans strong point. Now for f*** sake give it a rest, just posting "No your wrong", laughing smilies and nothing else is a bit tiresome.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't get twitter. How did this person send you this message? Are you 'friends' with him? #confused of shoreham

You have a free reign to comment on anyone (unless you get blocked by them). One does not have to be friends with/follow someone to see what they are writing, unless they protect their tweets and vet every single person whom applies to follow you.

Jan 30, 2008
He's a fool for refering to Data that confirms what I said, your and idiot for agreeing with him and you bring nothing. And yes its dyslexia and yes I am educated to Postgrad level, it involves numbers not spelling. But its obvious that numbers are not your or Dandymans strong point. Now for f*** sake give it a rest, just posting "No your wrong", laughing smilies and nothing else is a bit tiresome.
above his station in so many ways ,but hey he's enjoying himself .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here