Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - How do you report someone for racial abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandyman

In London village.
should just ignore it and man up , f*** sake i've been called a lot worse ???

Go on, I'll bite. When were you last told you were not welcome in the country of your birth ?

The abuse has got far worse because people now know it gets to certain people unlike the past 30 odd years where none of us sulked like babies.This topic has been done to death and to be fair the more you shop people and moan about it the worse it will get.

Many of our fans are embarrassing the way they flop after a silly gay jibe.

There are only two people on this thread so far who are an embarrasment and you are one of them.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Yes but D R you dish it out by the shovel and you expect to get it back, it's what you do.

Brett, on the other hand, is one of the most inoffencive blokes I know and I've not mt anybody yet with a bad word to say about him. He's a guenuinly nice guy so when somebody decides to take a swipe like this it's not hard to understand how upsetting it can be.

Jan 30, 2008
Yes but D R you dish it out by the shovel and you expect to get it back, it's what you do.

Brett, on the other hand, is one of the most inoffencive blokes I know and I've not mt anybody yet with a bad word to say about him. He's a guenuinly nice guy so when somebody decides to take a swipe like this it's not hard to understand how upsetting it can be.
i'm not disputing that fact i've seen him about I'VE GOT FEELINGS FFS :angry:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
should just ignore it and man up , f*** sake i've been called a lot worse ???

30 years ago you might have been 'right' about it being a bit of name calling but now the world is more enlightened and does not tolerate such racist behaviour, whether it was intended as a wind up or had more malicious intent. Clearly it was perceived by the recipient as offensive, and understandably so.

If everyone turned a blind eye to such stuff then the perpetrator will only feel encouraged to take it to the next level. His post was clearly offensive and deserves whatever sanction ITFC and maybe the plod can apply. Good to see both Ipswich and Albion fans feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here