Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - How do you report someone for racial abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling someone a nig*er etc is vile,but to call someone who could be half chinese or something like that"you're not english anyway"would be correct,who's to know these things?
If you call that vile then what would you call nig*er or filthy pa*i etc?

So if i said to a scotsman you're not english anyway thats racist?

What about saying "get out of our country" and "support a paki team"? Is that not racist?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Calling someone a nig*er etc is vile,but to call someone who could be half chinese or something like that"you're not english anyway"would be correct,who's to know these things?

Hideous world we live in and most is down to people making the most out of the racist system we currently have in place.

Any attempt to make someone feel less welcome or less entitled to an opinion on account of their perceived nationality / ethnicity, whether it is done through name-calling or other means, I would consider vile.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Any attempt to make someone feel less welcome or less entitled to an opinion on account of their perceived nationality / ethnicity, whether it is done through name-calling or other means, I would consider vile.
unless they're french :smile:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Hideous world we live in and most is down to people making the most out of the racist system we currently have in place.
Aside from the fact that he DID call him a paki, clearly going round saying "you're not English" to people based on appearance is deeply unpleasant and unquestionably racist behaviour.

Apart from anything else, Mendoza's disappointment at the Twickenham result yesterday (when surrounded by fake Welsh folk) clearly demonstrates the falsity of the "You're not English" comment.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Oh can we PLEASE do this!

Noooo!

The answer to all the world's problems, from homophobic fans to racist tweets to starving children in Africa, isn't 'let's Jamie him!'

(Although starving children may appreciate the pizza arrival).

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Just saw the recent tweets by this kid...don't listen to his protests and mercy appeals! He deserves everything that comes to him! Twat!

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
D Crackers where have I seen that name before...Ah yes the championship 'banter' page on FaceBook hes a prick on there too. Just a warning don't go on that page, full of deluded teenagers and the gay abuse you get as Brighton fan is ridiculous

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
D Crackers where have I seen that name before...Ah yes the championship 'banter' page on FaceBook hes a prick on there too. Just a warning don't go on that page, full of deluded teenagers and the gay abuse you get as Brighton fan is ridiculous
The abuse has got far worse because people now know it gets to certain people unlike the past 30 odd years where none of us sulked like babies.This topic has been done to death and to be fair the more you shop people and moan about it the worse it will get.

Many of our fans are embarrassing the way they flop after a silly gay jibe.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The abuse has got far worse because people now know it gets to certain people unlike the past 30 odd years where none of us sulked like babies.This topic has been done to death and to be fair the more you shop people and moan about it the worse it will get.

Wonderful to see the support you give to a fellow Albion fan who's been told to get out of 'our' country and to support a 'paki' team

well done :)

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

it wasn't a silly gay jibe was it? Do you think it was ok to say what they did to him? ???

Dandyman

In London village.

Mendoza was born and bred in England, how is he not English ?

The assumption that anyone non-white must have been born elsewhere is both racist and moronic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here